Winning with Super Service
Winning with Super Service (Module 26)
“If you Talk the Talk – then you need to Walk the Walk.” Fourteen per cent of clients do not come back due to unadjusted complaints and 68% do not come back due to Indifferent Attitude of Management and Staff. The key to Marketing From the Inside Out begins deep inside a business with the attitudes of management and staff. In this module, sales professionals are trained to harness the “power of team” and how to personally “blow the customer’s mind” with exceptional customer service. Several real life super service examples will be utilized to illustrate dozens of down to earth, easy to implement “do it’s” that keep customers for a lifetime. AN attitudinal adjustment plan is developed along with a service strategy that guarantees positive results. By building their own service plans, a “How can I help Plan”, and a super strategy for winning service the students will see the benefits of Super Service.
Upon completion the students will be able to:
• Become better sales team members
• Develop excellent win-win working relationships with internal support and administration staff.
• Develop a “How Can I Help You” plan with clients of their choice
• Build a bank of ‘mind blowing’ positive surprises to use with clients
• Handle with ease the top 10 complaints or problems often raised by clients