Targeting the Right Client
Targeting the Right Client (Module 21)
Every salesperson has 5 main assets that they invest on a minute by minute, hour by hour and day by day basis. Where and with whom they invest these assets with determines the return on investment (ROI) they and their company will receive in return. This is the foundation of selling. You can be effective with all the skills and knowledge in the other modules, although, if you are focused on the wrong people and wrong organizations, your success will be limited. This module provides a proven methodology and process to help students target the right clients when they move into a sales force.
Upon completion the students will be able to:
• Understand why categorizing present, past and potential clients, prospects and referral sources into AAA, AA, A, B and C categories are of such great value.
• Understand the importance of ‘frequency’ in building relationships
• Navigate through the 5 Different Stages of Relationship Building with Prospect and Clients
• Implement Retain, Develop, Regain and Gain Strategies with potential and present clients
• Identify where they stand with a client within the 5 Relationship Stages, and how frequency plays a part at the stage they are at.