Launching Your “Be Seen” Program
Launching Your “Be Seen” Program (Module 28)
No amount of advertising will substitute for EXPERIENCING THE REAL THING – that’s why “word of mouth” advertising is so powerful.
The objective of the BE SEEN programme is to have clients, potential clients and the market in general have an experience with you through meeting you, seeing you, reading about you and hearing about you. An effective positive BE SEEN program can give you dominion over a marketplace. That is when the business starts coming to you and you don’t have to continually chase after clients the whole time. The content includes the “how to’s” of writing articles, newsletters and even publications. In addition, tactics for identifying key people who have influence and are respected by your target market and setting up a win-win “be seen” program through association with that person. In addition the following will be thoroughly covered: How to capitalize and influence with strategic alliances; Being a spokesperson and an expert; Winning personal awards and community recognition; Taking a newsworthy approach to maximizing your relationships and marketing tactics.
Upon completion the students will be able to:
• Help develop and write an effective newsletter for clients
• If appropriate with their own company, write articles on newsworthy and “how-to” topics for local and “in-corporate” publications, newsletters that reach the salesperson’s target market.
• See the value of one day being a contributor to or the author of a “How To” publication that would appeal to the target clients. (could be 20 pages long).
• Capitalise on free exposure as a member of a group or association
• Develop and benefit from the right strategic relationships in the market
• How to effectively give a short “How To” speech to that target market.